My design of a modular hotend bowden mount.
The Hotend is very easy removable.
It is enough space left for an auto-bed-leveling sensor or any upgrades.
3x 30mm fans
2x 40 mm fans
1x 30 mm fan
1x COB-LED (36x26mm or smaller)
1x XT60 or MPX connector
and some M3 screws
All threads are cut directly into the ABS. You need a M3 thread cutter.
Designed for E3Dv6 hotend.
The 30/30/30 fan duct part is not easy to print. I recommend to print with support.
The 40/30/40 fan duct is splitted for easier printing.
- added clamp for MPX connector
- some minor change to rework_adapter, now v1.1
- changed X-offset at the rework_adapter, now v1.2
- many improvements at the rework_adapter, now v1.4
- added cable_mount_v1_0.stl
- new fan duct design for 40/30/40 mm fans added. Duct is splitted for easier printing.
I designed it for my P3steel, but it will fit on any printer that use the rework X-carriage or same screw distance..
Best use with my X-axis carriage: http://scheuten.me/?p=441
Please share your makes!