This thing contains a box to place the Arduino Mega + Ramps board:
Scalar - EletronicBox.stl
It also supports a 80mm PC fan to cool the whole electronics.
Ramps1.4_Applatie.stl is the same box but it can be printed flat.
You can print it as is using Scalar XL 3D printer.
You will find the LCD front cover:
Scalar - ElectronicBox_LCD.stl
- 2016.03.23 - Add left side with simple grid
- 2016.02.13 - Add Ramps_Box_1.4_Base_V2 that is the base of the box you can use if you plan to mount the LCD on the back. The base has been opened in order to reduce the amount of plastic needed to print it.
- 2016.02.13 - Updated Ramps_Box_1.4_Fan_Front.stl to reduce the thinkness of it.
- 2016.02.01 - Changes a lots of models in order for the box to be reversible. You can now choose which side is the front and which one is the back!
- 2015.10.20 - Added Ramps1.4_Applatie.stl
You will need to print Ramps_Box_1.4_Plain_Front.stl in order to invert the original front into the back of the box.
The LCD display can then be mounted on the back of the box. A spcial hole is now available for to pass the LCD wires.
Also we give you a 80mm fan grid to place on top fore safety issues.
And finally a small goodies that is the LCD knob if the one your received with your LCD 2004 doesn't fit properly.
This package is compatible with the Scalar Family 3D Printers (Scalar M and Scalar XL)
The 3D printers kits can be found here:
Have a great printing experience!
3D Modular Systems
Evolutive 3D Printers