A streamlined and more comfortable prop "brass knuckles" design, based on my previous model, which was based on some cool hex knuckles I saw online. The original design seemed like the sharp corners would be dangerous to the user.
- Dimensions: 4.343"W x 2.220"D x 0.535"H
- Volume: 1.31 cubic inches
- Weight: ~0.05 pounds
- Knuckles: PTW-00-1-PT-0239 (Prop, TKM Hex Tool) Rev1.STL
- Knuckles (NetFab'd): PTW-00-1-PT-0239 (Prop, TKM Hex Tool) Rev1_fixed.STL
Needed to complete assembly:
- .STL names do not match .SLDPRT name because Da Vinci will not print file names over 56 characters.
- .STL files oriented for printing.
- Supports are not needed to print the part.
- Designed to look like TKM Hex Tool knuckles, then modified for functionality: http://store.trianglekravmaga.com/collections/tools/products/hex-tool
- Diameter of finger holes (inscribed circle) reduced from 0.95" to 0.90"