Little Boo Peep having lost her sheep, to a crazed guy punching it to death, went out and tamed a new one.
In my continuing line of Parametric Minecraft models, I bring you the regular sheep. This cute cuddly little guy is the wooled cousin of my last model. Now you can print your sheep with or with-out wool
As always all models are parametric using a 1 pixel to X mm design plan. Now with better coded and commented code.
Minecraft is not mine, it is property of the wonderful Notch. I just design these interpretations of the mobs. If you like minecraft or want to try it please support Mojang and Notch, by buying the game they deserve it.
- Print one each of the Head, Body and Legs files.
- Color in the model pieces using either markers or paint
- Using spare 3mm filament attach and glue legs to body
- Using your preferred gluing method attach the head to the body
- Enjoy your cute sheep...While this one does have wool, I am not sure if you want to shave it. I mean it is part of his plastic body and that is just mean.