Tubular propeller container, great for keeping 7", 8", 9", 10", or (up to) 11" propellers together and safe during transport!
The taller tube fits inside the smaller tube; it's a snug fit, but it should fit together and create a small amount of vacuum when you pull them apart.
- Taller tube is 160mm high with a 55mm interior diameter
- shorter tube is 150mm high with a 58mm interior diameter
I've been using these for a few days now, and find these:
- fit great (props rest with little wiggle room)
- close snugly (they don't pop open during transport!)
- actually protect props from damage! (they don't take HUNDREDS of pounds of weight, but they prevent heavy gear in a bag/pile from bending props!)
Best slicing settings are always going to depend on your printer; I print primarially PLA with a 0.4mm nozzle with the following slicer config: http://pastebin.com/j31P7hc9
You may need to try printing the first ~15-20mm of each tube and trying to see if they fit together; if they don't: check your printer calibration! (there's ~0.5mm tolerance between parts which should allow for a fairly snug fit at ~1.1 extrusion multiplier. If you find they are too loose try to increase your extrusion multiplier, if too tight reduce appropriately!)