- This is a box for 12V 10A Power Supply (bought from Ebay) and solid state relay (also from Ebay, SSR-40 DA). The relay is connected to custom made 900W 300x300mm 230 AC heatbed.
- For the wiring, there are few holes, which are for rubber guides (sourced from local hardware store).
- The lid has 6 cm fan on it with a filter on top.
- The power cable is basic double fused (10A) IEC socket (sourced from old hote wire cutter machine) .
- Fits for V-Slot Extrusions.
Designed with Autodesk Inventor 2015. Feel free to modify for your needs.