-Added longer cap to accommodate longer driver bits
-Added V3 base with enlarged holes for easier fitting.
-Removed old V2 base
-Added new video
Designed as a quickie as I will be traveling soon, and was told I had to streamline my toolkit.
This pays homage to a little screwdriver I had some years ago, but had a few design flaws - such as only taking 4 driver bits.
I did some math and found that there are 6 driver bits I use most commonly, so I made room for 6, which is a nice number actually.
I suggest you print the base, and V2 cap.
the original cap was a bit of a failed design attempt but I left it in for those who like a bigger, smooth grip.
It probably has combinations I haven't worked out yet, and source is included if you think you can do it better - or just want to build on the idea.