I purchased a PRUSA I3 3D Printer Kit from Aliexpress. I finished assembling it and managed to get it work (surprisingly it works quite nicely).
It is pretty basic and some of the parts (like endstop holders) are not fixed firmly due to the 3d printed parts which was a generic design and keeps on moving from time to time.
Also I don't know if its just me, but I feel its not complete coz it's lacking a power switch. It was a plug and play setup.
I made some improved endstop holder design, printed it, and installed it. The Z-endstop holder was a major redesign to include minute adjustment on extruder/bed height for easy calibration. I'm quite happy with the result. I also made a simple power switch holder and felt my printer is a bit better now.
Hope this helps others too who has the same or similar 3D printer like mine.
UPDATES (June 9, 2015)
I added a modified Z-endstop holder "Z200_endstop_holder.stl" which is to be used when you used/printed this http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:818852