2-6-2016: added tougher legs, already proven it's worth .. they realy don't break anymore.. just your frame wil, if you hit a lantern post at full speed.. :D ( i did !)
12-11-2015: Added a sleeker TriCopter centerplate. (V2)
11-11-2015: Build a new Mini Racing TriCopter (size:230).
Added 3 new STL files:
- Tri centerplate;
- Servo Yaw mount and hinge; ( Turnigy XGD-11MB servo )
- Motor Yaw Mount.
For the legs u can use the ones also used for the Quad and Hexa.
Yaw hinge to servo connection i used a piece of 1mm thick paperclip.
For the hinge itself use a M4x25 bolt.
4-8-2015: Added some new files > lighter legs + anti-warp version. new centerplate with more space for cabling, also lighter :) ..
I've build a new Hexacopter specs below:
- APM mini controller
- 10Hz Ublox GPS
- 10A SimonK ESC's
- RCX 1804 2400kv motors
- 5030 GemFan props
- Turnigy nano-tech 3S 2200 45-90C battery
- FrSky X4R-SB 16 channel telemetry ACCST receiver
- Bascom 600mW 5.8Ghz 32ch. mini Video transmitter with Mobius connector
- Homebrew RGB lighting system
- and i've used the anti-jello mount from my ZMR 250 frame with a new baseplate incl. in sourcefiles for my Mobius.
- Weight w/o/ battery: 420 grams
- Flight time with 2200maH battery > 7 - 7:30 minutes ( with mobius and VTX )
I wanted to print my own frame for a mini racing fpv quad ....
also included a center plate for a hexacopter ( next project :D )
and here it is ------->
Naze32 acro board
Mantis 12A ESC's
RCX 1804 2400kv motors
5x3 GemFan props
1.4 Ah Turnigy nano-tech 3S 40-80C battery's
600mW 5.8Ghz video TX
Homebrew 5.8Ghz cloverleaf antenna
120deg. 700TVL mini camera
Frsky V8FR-II 2.4Ghz diversity receiver