This shape is intended to be a small print that can be used to validate a printer's ability to print some of the more challenging aspects of e-NABLE Prosthetics.
This is a work in progress, shared for the purposes of discussion.
Specific elements tested:
- Overhangs at 30/45/60 degree angles.
- 2mm tunnels, vertical, horizontal (verify 1.75mm filament can feed through it)
- 5mm wide bridge across nearly-level ramp (10 degrees slope), (verify interior is clean)
- Circle (verify x/y calibration, smooth curves)
- Overall shape (40mm x 20mm x 10mm, verify axis scaling)
- Top surface level, no gaps (verify filament fill, diameter)
- Corners sharp, no ringing (verify accelleration configuration)
- Narrow wall edges (verify ability to print thin walls)
- Thin bridge over tunnel (verify ability to bridge)
- Gap between 'fingers' is 0.4mm, which should be clear, not joined. (view light through gap).
- 2 inch bridge (required for Raptor gauntlet)