Update Added grooves on sides to make for easier gluing, and made the base a bit shorter for weight.
I took the original and tried printing it with my Robo3D multiple times with different settings, but couldn't get something I could work with. Either the support was too thick, or parts of the structure would break.
So I brought it into 3DS Max, made the platform taller and separated the top from the bottom so that it could be made without supports.
I just used super glue to get it together and it is super strong. Should not break if you experience a crash either. If anyone would like to modify further, please feel free. I'm thinking if I'd like to upgrade it, I may put a groove and tongue system in to make gluing it properly a bit easier.
Print and super glue the top to the bottom. I'm not sure what screw size you need, but either the phantom or one of the accessories I got for it came with the exact size that's already provided, but longer. I used hot glue to affix the board inside just to make sure it didn't move around at all. Got it installed and looking good.