Updated on 1-Jan-2016: Released a wheel mount for 25GA370 Motor
Update on 17-Sep-2014: Release a wheel mount for Tamiya 72001 Planetary Gearbox Kit
With a 3d printer, Omni-wheel is easy to make. However, number of choice is little in Internet.
This project aim to produce Omni-wheel for small scale robot project that:
- Able to produce more than 80% of its functional parts by 3d Printer.
2.For the remaining 20% of material, they should be easily available with low price
- Able to assembly with tools available at home.
- Easy to develop accessory for this wheel to adapt to different gearbox, servo motors.
Please feel free to provide feed back.
Print with high resolution (0.1mm layer height), 20% infill.
- 2 x Trial3_3.stl
- 12 x ConcaveWheel_0.3.stl
The following additional material are required for each wheel:
- 1 x 20mm M3 screw
- 2 x 10mm M3 screw
- 12 x O-ring (RS Part number : 128928)
- 12 x 3mm plastic/Metal rod (1cm in length, I am using Tamiya ITEM70133)
- 48 x M3 Plastic washer
- Super glue (for fixing the O-ring to ConcaveWheel)