Belt tensioner for the Y axis.
Functional but "quick & dirty" version. Keep constant belt tension without maintenance. In future versions you can adjust how much tension.
- Corrected the rotation of the parts for printing.
- Added detail to the instructions.
- Print a unit of all parts, but slide, which are two. (recomended: print rail with support).
- First mount the rail using two M3x16 screws, with washers and nuts. (recomended from inside to outside: screw, washer, rail, printer, washer, split washer, washer, nut).
- Enter the slide into the rail. (recomended to use grease to ensure the parts run freely).
- Affix arm and spring to slide using two M3x10 screws, with washers and nuts. (recomended from internal to external side: screw, split washer, washer, spring, slide, arm, nut).
- With the belt in position, attach the two arm with the bearing (626) using a screw M6x25 with corresponding washers and nuts. (recomended: screw, arm, washer, bearing, washer, arm, nut).
- Finally, place the springs (recomended: helical extension spring half loop over center,