i made this simple power switch of sorts, i got tired of having to go buy them and soldering and so on. i made it on rhino, hope its useful for someone
- print all parts
- attach the "button" part to the rectangle on top of the switch, might work with just pressure, but you can put some crazy glue in between just to be safe.
- place the switch in the big groove of the base, make sure it slides properly, youll get a 3 step kinda feel. make sure the "on" part is right above the wall with 2 holes, and that the wall with the 2 holes from the base and the one from the switch are facing each other.
- the cube and the hole for it arent really tight so you can glue them, or kinda pinch the very bottom of the cube to make a bit of material stick out, that should get the parts to bond nicely.
- peel a long-ish portion of both ends of the wire you wish to use, peel about 2cm of the plastic
- pass on end of the cable through the bigger hole in the base, then the hole in the switch and finally pass the peeled portion through the small hole on the same switch and loop it around to fasten it.
- pass the other end of the wire through the tight hole on the other side of th base and then repeat the process with the small hole and the peeled portion of the wire. that should do it