This is a set of clamps and cover for a typical 30A PSU to fit a Prusa i3 single sheet aluminum frame.
(1) power connector and switch
Note: if you use a different switch, you will need to adjust the model.
- To assemble, orient the PSU with terminals facing down.
- Insert the switch and wires to all terminals (leave extra wire).
- Attach the cover to the PSU with the hole for the switch facing the same side as the fan.
- Attached the cover with 2 screws on the same side as the switch.
- Attach the clamps to the PSU and insert the nuts for the clamp.
- Clamp the unit to the right side of the aluminum frame.