I proudly present my new Universal Einsy Box (UEB). Designed from scratch, it has the next features:
- Easier to mount, it has less small parts, nuts and screws.
- Modular, you can add Raspberry (P3B+, P3A+ and P4B+) module.
- Scalable and Configurable, you can add Raspberry or not or Bear shape.
- You can add fans, in fact supports up 4 fans on main cover and one for Raspberry.
- Adaptable, can be used on Stock frame, Bear and Zaribo (last two with adaptors).
- MMU2/S port ready, if you don't need it cover the port with the provided screw (plug).
- Customizable, you can add your favourite logo, Zaribo, Bear or Prusa.
- Pin to secure the cables.
- Stepdown ready, and option for a second small board (like E3D PT-100). https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B0769GR3VM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Only one main body is provided and you can add your favourite Raspberry module or the Bear MK3 to adapt it better to the Bear shape, or simply use the main body alone.
If you prefer the old design it is still avalaible on: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3239428
It is suggested to print the files using the provided orientation.
Printed and checked. Of course I have not checked all combinations. Your feedback would be appreciated.
To get additional instruccions (5v fan connection or how to connect Einsy board to Raspberry), please read mounting instrucctions on: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3239428.
There is a Raspberry Bear version made by Ruedli here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4082952. Only for Raspberry Pi 3B+.
I have added the step file for your own customization.
Please tip me to support this project!!!
- I have added a 5th screw to cover and main body (close to extruder port to secure better the cables)
- I have added amf files with custom support for Raspberry modules.
- Corrected Raspberry Pi 3B+ Cover.
- Corrected Raspberry Pi 4B Cover.
- Corrected Zaribo logo (mirrored).
- Improved UEB_Cover and UEB_Body.
- Improved fan covers.
- I have updated the step file with all the models.
- Improved anchors (and corrected bear v-slot tabs)
- Added 60x60 fan cover
- Added an updated step file v227 (better organized)
Prusa PETG or better
Black and Orange
Print the files using the provided orientation. Some parts have .3mf files with custom supports if required. Use 5 perimeters and a 30% infill, recomended filament PETG or better (from a temperature point of view)
Animation showing how is attached a Raspberry module
Secure the tube from extruder with a zip tie