OG version was good but I wanted to take it a bit further. I have everything labeled with the material I used and its orientated the way I printed it. For the most part I used .2 layer height and 15% infill. The buttons I used TPU so it would be less clacky and used 100% infill. I used 6 m3 screws to screw it all together and glued the rest in place. The battery plate I just used a couple of PC thumb screws that were very close to m3 size. The HDMI handle I glued together with some Bob Smith glue and it works great. I'm going to end up reprinting the usb cover in tpu so it will just friction fit in there. I printed the bottom shell face down with supports because I was getting the cleanest shell that way.