A pretty compact folding phone stand. A few models here on Thingiverse inspired this design including https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:608339.
It's quite a bit beefier than the other ones here because I am notoriously hard on everything being that I'm a 200+ pound gorilla.
I needed one that sat the phone up a little higher since most of my charge cables have adapters on them to USB-C from micro USB.
It can function without the flip down hooks deployed. I find this nicer when placing the phone on it in landscape mode.
Two angles are possible. They are ~50 degrees and ~40 degrees.
I made this for my Pixel 3 that has a case, but it also works for the iPhone 8 plus with a case. Probably works for more. Let me know what other phones you've used this with.
1) I have included the slicer layout and settings in one of the pictures in case you're interested.
2) I printed this with support touching build plate only.
3) The pins should be printed flat as they will be stronger this way.
4) The filenames indicate how many of each part you need to print.
1) You may need to drill out the holes where the pins go depending on how good your printer is at printing round holes in the flat orientation.
2) I didn't need to put any glue on the pins, but maybe you will. Note that the holes that don't need glue are slightly larger so the parts can move freely.