I made an improved version of my previous tie rack design:
Old tie rack
The main flaw of the old design was the limted space for ties, so i decided to split it up into three pieces with connectors between them, while trying to keep the aesthetics of the old design. This way, if more space is needed to hold ties, you only need to prunt more of the middle-pieces.
I tried to design my own connectors, but after many failed and/or over-complicated attempts, i decided to remix the poly-panels connectors, designed by Devin Montes from Make Anything
(And yes, I ran out of black PLA, so i had to print one of the middle pieces in silver)