I was looking for a project for a college class I'm taking which involves CAD, and I thought that this small Utility Knife would be a good project for me to reproduce as part of this class.
Little did I realize that my CAD skill were woefully lacking.
I'm more used to making Cookie Cutters !!!
Anyway, here is my rework of an existing design. I believe the original was by LarkysPrint, but I'm not sure.
I added bevels to all of the interiors, I beefed up the release, and I widened the slot so the blade slips in easier.
(Sorry for the lousy photo, there's something wrong with my camera, I haven't figured out yet.)