Made a remix of the snapmaker flexible filament adapter
This one has a little tighter fit both around the pipe but also against the surrounding walls.
I has also 2 groves for the tention wheel to come even closer to the extruder cogwheel.
I printed it with HTPLA that resist 200 celsius after heat tretment.
Printed it upside down with supports at 0.16mm layer height and 100% infill.
Assembly notes (i take no responsibility of anything):
- 1 Remove side panels and the two screws holding the cooling block
- 2 Remove the nozzle and the upper pipe and pull out the cooling block
- 3 Place the filament adapter with the thinker wall againt the cooling block and make sure it fits on the nozzle pipe
- 4 Place the filament adapter and the tention wheel inside the case
- 5 Press in the spring agains the cooling block and the case before pushing back the cooling block in the case
- 6 Screw back the nozzle and back pipe as well as the outer walls
Recommended items needed:
Patience, its a bit of a tricky assembly (see attatched images)
Tip if you want updates or modifications