I will add here all changes notes for each version.
I will add new parts identified with the version number for parts which come to replace an old one. So you will be able to use old version or new version, as you want.
- Add M5 nut-shaped holes in the 3 parts where it's complicated to screw after the whole machine is build. Concerned parts are : both top exterior Y axis, and rear top Z axis motor support
- Add Vaccum / dust collector
- Add Openable DragChain
- Add Holders for DragChain rail
- Add 52mm Spindle Holder (like 500W ER11 standard spindle)
- Modify dust collector holder to make dust collector adjustable and removable
- Add End LeadScrew Support
- 20mm shim
- Modify Y axis front and rear dragchain support, to fit more correctly with "support motor foot"
HEAVY TopsCNC Comming SOON
Follow me on instagram if you want have some spoiler
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/createforcuriosity/
I initially design this machine : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3184080
But I encounter some difficulties to cut some material, and even if I could cut them, it was too slow...
Sooooo here we are, I decided to design another one !
This machine is waaaay more efficient, can cut so quick and so deep at time !
And in my opinion, she is prettier ;p
SO, this machine is still in developpement but I'm currently working on some videos on, to build and upgrade it.
Here is the building timelapse video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekYSqwj5EBU
Upgrade v1.2 for usability and safety : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJUGp3ddkCk
GET IT BIGGER YEAAH : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwwWx9bmHhY
You can subscribe here to support me : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1n4rLI-myH5Y4OKrAkba_A
and here : https://www.instagram.com/createforcuriosity/
For now we can mount Makita / Dewalt router on. I will design a mount for common 500W ER11 Spindle.
She use Nema 17 motors and T8 lead screw, but i will maybe design some pieces to use Nema23 with T10 ball screw.
To build this little princess, you will need to print every part once EXCEPT :
- 28x | Wheel spacers
- 04x | Bottom Y Axis
- 02x | Rear Foot
Apart from the 3D parts, you will need :
And finally, the screws (for each screw line think to nut and some washer) :
- 12x | M6 x 30mm screw
- 04x | M6 x 35mm screw, 35mm are VERY important to screw spindle support to Zaxis cart
- 26x | M5 x 50mm screw
- 22x | M4 x 15mm screw
- 08x | M4 x 10mm screw
- 16x | M3 x 15mm screw
- 20x | 4mm Wood screw (or what ever you want to screw the machine to the table)
- 30x | M4 V-Slot nut