See the video: ChemTrail-Generator
You can produce your own Chemtrails now and control the awareness of your fellow men! In the video you can see how the cameramans perceptivity is changing during the camera shot. Very impressive!
This is a remix of the Bicycle Bubble Machine by heinzdrei .
I was very stoked of the idea of heinzdrei´s bicycle bubble machine and tried to build one this summer. Everything went ok so far, even if some parts, especially the tank took over 15 hours to print. I assembled everything but had problems with the tank. It was not tight even when printed with 100% infill and the soap always leaked.
I printed it twice, the last with 100% infill and 3 perimeters without success. The tank was useable but the result was not satisfying due to the leaking and dropping soap. Maybe the reason was my self-made printer which is not perfectly calibrated.
Anyway I decided to redesign the machine and especially the tank and I like to present it here.
Please give all credits and tips to heinzdrei, the original designer who had the idea of this phantastic machine.
My changes to the original design:
- I made the tank with walls of acrylic plates of 2 mm thickness and printed only the non planar walls of the tank. Finally I glued everything together with plastic glue (Uhu hart Kunststoffkleber). This is easy to make because all joints are planar. The resulting tank is tight now and mostly transparent. The advantage is (in spite of its more difficult assembly) that the tank part which carries the bubbler wheel can be made a little bit higher, so that less soap is sloshing out and the foam building is reduced as I can see from the first trials.
- I changed the wind wheel size from 140 mm to 170 mm diameter. This fits already on the printbed of most printers. I changed that because my little daughter was not driving so fast and I thought that this way more power even at lower speed could be achieved. Finally I used two of these wheels which were switched together by a transmission wheel to drive the bubbler. This gives more power, looks more complicated but works fine as well. Because the distances of the wheels are now closer, I can use normal household rubber bands as transmission belts. I changed the pulleys therefore to smaller width.
- The original design had one bubbler wheel with all the bubblers in one part. I redesigned it with only a center wheel with pluggin-slots in which the bubblers can be plugged in. This has the advantage that if a bubbler breaks you don´t have to print the bubbler wheel completely again. The other advantage is, that I can use different types of bubblers (rings, ovals, heart-shaped, smaller ones and bigger ones) together. That is more modular and gives another playground for e.g. bigger bubbles. I have included different types of bubblers.
- Last but not least I wanted to improve the friction of the whole system. To achieve that I used in each axis small ball-bearings (2x6x3mm, 692-2RS) to get a really smooth-running system. I used grub screws instead of the original pocket/nut/screw combination to fix the axis. The grub screws will be screwed in the provided holes ones to get the thread. Until now I do not have experience with the long term stability of the bearings. I used sealed ones, so I hope they will resist against rust.
Here are the parts you need:
- 4 acrylic plates 2 mm (see cutting drawings)
- Plastic glue (UHU hart Kunststoff or similar)
- Ball bearings 692-2RS
- Scrub-screws M3x10
- 2 Axis of 2 mm diameter and 40 mm length
- 2 Axis of 2 mm diameter and 60 mm length
- Rubber bands of different size (depends on your setup)
- plywood as mounting tray
- the printed plastic parts (I used PETG in different colors)
Print all the parts. Glue the tank parts together with the acrylic sheets as you can see it in the pictures.
If you want to make your own soap for bubbles, here is my recipe which works fine for me:
Soap recipe for big and stable bubbles:
- 1 l deionized water
- 50 ml Fairy Ultra Plus dishwashing liquid (green color)
- 1/2 teaspoonful of guar gum
- 1 level teaspoon of backing soda
- 1/2 teaspoonful of wallpaper paste
Mix everything together with a wire whisk until all the ingredients are solved, wait a few hours until the foam is disappeared. Now the solution is ready for use.
Disclaimer: I have tried out the described things and they worked for me. Use the instructions and methods at your own risk.