I have made this quadruped with fast printing parts for educational purpose. This means that a class can print the bots in less time.
Help me to make more designs by becoming a patron! (or buy me a cup of coffee (beer))
Updates to the firmware will, at first, be placed on https://www.patreon.com/MyMakerspace
Some parts are printed as flat parts and by heating the PLA in hot water you can bend it.
Using an ESP8285 or ESP8266 board to drive the bot.
Things to do:
- design body to house the ESP8285 or ESP8266
- Design the body for the Arduino Uno format
- design software for ESP8266
Bending the stars:
- Get a bowl large enough for the star.
- Poor boiled water over the star.
- Mold the star over the blocks and secure with a clamp.
Updated bending blocks and star.
The updated bending block is changed to get better alignment of the sides.
Changed the star thickness to 2mm. This will make the star better bendable around the blocks.
any PLA, ABS & PETG