Remix of various Knight parts with some custom CAD parts to flesh it out, bare hulls to allow for Armour swaps. Pre-Scaled to print at 1:1.
I added struts to some of the overhangs that were difficult to add supports to so you can string them off those (particularly the on the legs)
Note when adding the rear hip cables glue the middle first then when that is set use a hairdryer to heat up the resin and bend the ends into place (use a toothpick or the tip of your scalpel to add the superglue).
The carapace is fairly tight of a fit around the exhausts. I used a needle file to bevel the lower part of the hole and glued it on before painting.
Also included the following:
- Remix of "Quest bot Magaera upgrade AT" by TrueGrits617 - I split up the files into individual parts plus reversed the layout of the carapace and added some grab handles to make it more accurate to the 40k version
- Included some files with supports already added mine printed fine on the Photon with these where they are.
Added 14/08/19 -
- Hekaton Claw Arm with both the Styrix and Mahaera Claw Tips.
Added 15/08/219 -
Styrix Pattern Head, well a fair approximation, in High Poly model.
Serious Note: This was a personal project, to test to see how far I could push the detail on my Photon. it would have been far easier for me to just buy the plastic kits and remix just the armour and weapons lol
Any UV Resin