It is NOT final thing.
Because thingiverse don't showing attached images, you can see full resolution images here
OpenSCAD open source files are here. It is published as it is. Please don't make request for changes to me. Everybody can modify it yourself.
Major features of this thing:
- 2x MGN12H on Y axis
- MGN15H on X axis
- direct extruder based on Titan AERO
- 5015 blower
- holder to fix cables on head
- option to add optical endstops (I am planning to use TMC2130 switchless end stop)
- better adjusting of BLtouch position
BOM (bill of matherial)
- 4pcs 3-way corner for 3030 profile.. It is needed, because my motor holders and idler holders are not compatible with inner "L" corners.
- MGN15 rail with MGN15H block for X axis. Length is your X 3030 profile length + 56mm (for standard 300x300x300 it is 476mm)
- 2pcs MGN12 rail with MGN12H block for Y axis. Lenght is same as your Y 3030 profile ((for standard 300x300x300 it is 410mm)
- M3 hammer nuts for 3030 profile to mount MGN12 Y rails
- lot of DIN912 M3 stainless screws. I can recommend this set, but need more screws. For ex cca 16pcs M3x12 to mount Y rails.
- M3x5x5 brass insers to plug into plastics. Don't ask me for the nut version of printed parts. Brass inserts are far better than nuts, specially in PETG.
- M3x3 brass inserts is optional part. It is needed for BLtouch mount and fanDuct mount on fan side. Optional, you can use nuts here.
- BL touch. I recommend original here. I was try few clones, it was lost money due to instability of measurement.
- Titan AERO extruder
- many other parts which is not listed
Instructions to print
- Only p_front part need support material.
- Recomended filament are PETG except p_fanDuct and p_front which must be made from hi-temparature resistant material (ABS or ASA)
- Nozzle 0.35 or 0.4.
- 4 perimeters.
- 5 bottom layers.
- 6 top layers.
- 25% infill.
- Layer 0.2 ~ 0.25 mm what you like.
EDIT 2019-08-04: almost done. I will publish it after print and test
EDIT 2019-08-06 1st prototype, it need some minor changes
EDIT 2019-08-11 2nd prototype, head looks perfect
EDIT 2019-08-16 first release to public.
EDIT 2019-08-17 add images
EDIT 2019-08-27 Test video - benchy on 80mm/s
EDIT 2019-08-28 publish OpenSCAD sources.
EDIT 2019-09-01 add dial indicator tool