This is my selfmade hookah. It is nearly fully printable, you only have to buy the hookah pot, the rubber for the hookah pot, the plate and some tubes.
It is about 550mm high when it`s assembled.
You only have to glue the tube adapters. The other parts you can screw together.
The threads are at first a little bit stiff, you have to screw them a few times, then they go smoothly.
I printed the tube adapters with 0.1 mm layer height and the other parts with 0.2mm layer height. But I recommend to print every part with 0.1mm layer height, because of the thread.
It will take a lot of time printing, but it is worth it!
I had 80% infill on the bowl, to make it waterproof. the other parts you can print with 15-20% infill without problems.