This is a stack-able set of reels compartments for wires / heat shrink tubes / etc. Each has its own spindle, which supports reeling out the cable/tube.
Dimensions: 70 x 70 x 20 mm
The initial winding steps should be done as follows:
- Before assembling, make sure the axle can turn freely on the box spindle.
- Insert the wire to through the whole on the side, and through the Axle nose
- Attach the box to the back of the stack or close it with a lid.
- Start the winding gently with small 4mm flat screw driver.
- Fun exercise: try to carefully interchange positions in the stack. ;)
3D Solutech PLA
Recommend to print in 0.4 line width.
Set slicer to Concentric pattern, for faster printing, except the Axle which must be printed with Lines pattern for lack of support.