DIY CNC Enclosure
As you probably know, I'm creator of 3D Printer Smart Enclosure, which was very well accepted and massively built design in all parts of the world. Now I made DIY Enclosure for CNC Mills, Lathes and Routers (and also similar machines!).
Enclosure is DIY and fully customizable in size (X,Y,Z) to fit your machine, space, bench etc. It has tons of attach points for LED lights, tool holders, electronics boxes and other accessories. Acrylic or PC doors will allow machine monitoring, while protecting environment and user from chips or other dangerous parts. Back side is made of "Dibond" (sandwich aluminium plate). Side of enclosure is either acrylics or dibond, depends on your workshop setup.
It has sliding doors which can be:
- Simply removable (can be taken out panel by panel in seconds!)
- Can be opened without taking any space (4 door panels in 2 rails)
- Can be either opened in the middle, left or right. Simply sliding from place to place, allowing up to 50% open area, easy for inserting and removing parts, cleaning in every part of machine space etc.
In files you will find some enclosure photos and 3D render with dimensions. You will also find STL 3d printable decoration pieces to cover gaps in enclosure and CNC (dwg) files for making custom angle plates. You will also find STL of enclosure and that is enough for experienced builder to make BOM and order parts.
However, for few $ I can offer additional files as shortcut AND SUPPORT. You will get:
- STEP modifiable 3D files for all enclosure assembly.
- Solidworks Part+Assembly file of enclosure.
- BOM with images, source links and dimensions to all enclosure required parts
- BUILD photos
- Free auto-updates (Automatic BOM generator, computer stand BOM, electronics BOM,...)
- Individual support through e-mail to help you out in the build/design/customization process.
Find item on my webpage: https://www.jktech.si/store/
Thank you sincerely for your support!
If you are looking for a 3D Printer Enclosure: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2792618
If you love machining, check this out!