A quick project for showing the insides of a .308 Winchester cartridge, modeled using actual dimensions, and scaled 3x.
Assembly is simple:
- Print all parts
- Glue the Primer_Mass to the Primer_Case_Bottom
- Glue the Primer_Case_Top on
- Insert the Primer (glue optional)
- Glue the Bullet_Lead to the Casing
- Glue the Bullet to the Casing on the desired height
- Glue the Gun_Powder the the Casing
Toss a like and a make if you like the design!
edit. The casing was updated to fit a Boxer style primer, so instead of two flash vents, it has one in the middle!
Check out my other designs here: https://www.thingiverse.com/Superbeasti/designs
das Filament/ESUN PLA
The Casing and Primer_Case_Top need support for the primer hole, rafts recommended for the rest.
The gunpowder was created by using Meshmixers Make Pattern tool, and filling the surface with random surface primitives.