I AM STILL IMPROVING THIS, FILES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
I love cold brew coffee, for that reason I like to do big badges and keep the finished coffee in PET bottles. Cold brew coffee needs to be filtered, fo that reason I was looking for coffee funnels to hold the filter.
I couldn't find one which fitted all my needs, so I came up with my own.
- Compatible with common coffee filters (i.e. 1x4).
- Built-in PCO1881 thread for PET bottle.
- Built-in air vent to allow air escaping from the bottle while filtering.
- Special spacers to improve filter flow.
- Built-in insulation based on infill and air.
- No o-ring or tight seal required due to built-in bottle funnel.
- Designed specifically for 3D printing.
- All Features of V2.
- Re-designed air-vent so that it becomes an auto-stop once liquid level in bottle reaches bottom of funnel (UNTESTED!).
- Much bigger but less spacers for improved flow. Target is to filter as quickly as possible, this is for cold coffee which has been soacking before.
- Bigger air vent.
- Don't expect auto stop to work!
- Improved spacers in center for better flow.
- Adjusted angles and surface on bottom for better printing.
- Improved air vent (might not be needed due to big spacers at all).
Thanks to @terahurts for the thread definition!
Prusa PLA / PETG / ABS
- Print standing upright with the thread on the bottom.
- I used 3 perimeters.
- No support needed, only small bridges.
- This is a long print, took me 18 hours.