Edit: ear muff front right - increased the size of the whole for the battery connector.
This is my second shot at a destiny helmet. The original model I used was the nemesis plane IV from destinystlgenerator.com. There is no actual actual helmet in destiny like this though. some changes i made were: the inner frame of the original helmet has completely been removed, the steepness of the jaw line, changed out the fave guard to the one from the Tengu Operant, made the visor and face guard removable, the side pieces (I call them ear muffs) are now to two section with a latch holding them together (the front part is attached to the visor), the top of the head (dome) has been split in two, and the back armor section of the helmet is a completely different shape.
the helmet is also compatible with fpv goggles. The pair this was designed around were the Eachine ev100, but a pair of fat sharks should also fit.
The whole this was modeled in blender. I didn't design the latches my self, they were designed by https://www.thingiverse.com/martin_au, the latch https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2601090.
For the top of the head (dome), the back of the head (back padding), the visor, and the back of the earmuffs, i only uploaded the left half, so they must be mirror to get both sides. For the front of the earmuffs, there's a whole on the right side to put the power cable through. if you don't wan't to use this for fpv, just mirror the left front earmuff.
This project dose require some other materials. you will need: a balaclava (i had to modify mine because it didn't fit right, but its up to your discretion if you need to or or not), a foam floor mat (this is juts for spacing between the plastic and the balaclava), and eight have inch bolts.
There's two main parts for assembly, the visor section and the rest of the helmet. the visor section consists of the visor, face guard, and front left and right earmuffs. All other parts are attached directly to the balaclava.
The visor, dome, and back padding, do require some assembly. There are tabs on them to make it easier to glue together (I learned that the hard way from my last helmet). When getting ready to paint, just use a hack saw or dermal to remove them. the're easy to clean up with a bit of sand paper and some spot filler.
You will need to take the strap off the goggles to use them form this project.
One last thing, using a styrofoam head makes things much much easier.