No Special settings needed. I printed mine with 0.3mm default setup.
Things you need for this case.
- Some computer screws
- A Button (for starting)
- Riser cable (PH-CBRS_SL30, PH-CBRS-FL30 should work, too) for the GPU
- GTX 1070 STRIX (30cm length) (69°C while playing)
- 6700k i7 delidded with Big Shuriken 2 rev. b (43°C while playing)
- beQuiet 400W SFX psu (maybe sfx-l will fit if you have a modular one and an angled rubber plug)
I holded this case back for half a year, because it was my first big project and I'm not sure about the quality of my work yet. Just let me know what you think please :)
Why i did this:
- I wanted a mini-itx case
- I have an uncommon DTX board
- I liked louqe ghost s1 and dancase a4 but my board won't fit and they are to expensive anyway
- I like 3D printing/designing :)
I cut the sidepanels from selfmade carbon fibre plates instead of printing them. But you can just print them.
Some photos are from older prototypes and dont show the newest version!
- New, more beautiful/closer to louqe ghost/dan case a4, lower aiflow panel
- old high airflow panel split in half for you ready to print
- extended all surfaces on sides that need to be glued