I was looking for something like the original by DrinkN1 but my styrofoam wig head had a conical hole in the bottom with a smaller diameter than the original. I have another shelf/table clamp wig head holder with conical attachments so I didn't want to permanently change the hole in the wig head to the cylindrical one in the original. The clip measurements on the bottom were also slightly different for my tripod so I changed them. I've never modeled and printed something, so I sort of winged it.
I printed it on 0.15 layer height because that is what I have for the nozzle configuration currently. It took about 4 hours. You might not need supports or maybe less, but on an initial print there was sagging on the overhang part. This is one of my first projects so you could troubleshoot tor optimize that probably!