- Decrease outer diameter from 69 to 68.8
- Added chamfers
- Added ledges to withstand the screws tightening.
The ledges are 0.6mm off the print surface. Support rafts are included and are 0.4mm, so there should be a 0.2mm gap.
- Made ledges diameter smaller from 9.8 to 9
- Raised ledge and top height by 1mm. The adapter is almost flush with MY base plate. The brass guide is of course then recessed by 1mm.
V3 Changes (Experimental):
- Raised the inner circle by 1mm so brass guide should be flush again.
- Placed pocket in the bottom for the locking nut to be closer. This will REQUIRE supports that touch the platform. Make sure those supports come out clean unless you like dremeling! Came out fine for me.
V3.5 Changes (Experimental):
- Same, except included floating raft in the center. Still needs supports for the raft. Not yet tested.