Inspired by https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2131081 I decided to design my own Deckbook to fit my needs:
- holds 60 single sleeved Cards + 15 cards sideboard with a sepperator
- a Drawer for my dice and counters
- A place for two spindown dice (either one for me one for the opponent, or two for me if I play lifegain)
- A place for the Graveyard
- Less Plastic, therefore faster Print times
This was quite an Interesting Project to design, and I'm quite pleased with the Result.
On the Front and Back cover there are Grooves to help align the parts to be glued. If your printer is struggling with the Bridging on these parts, Enable Brim, and just glue the part ontop of the brim. Works quite well for me.
The book is kept shut by 4 Magnets, each 2mm thick and 10mm in diameter.
All the parts were printed in Petg and glued with Contact adhesive.
for the part "discard" use a higher layer height to achieve the look of pages.
I printed all the inside parts, except for the sideboard seperator on 0.37mm layers, and the outsides in 0.1mm.
All the hinges use 1.75mm filament.
Let me know how you like it, and feel free to leave feedback for improvement.
- Sideboard Part doesnt print quite perfect yet on my machine, so might be redesigned in the future, if it ends up failing on me, but it works perfect for now.