Use at your own risk. I took the measurements off of a SMA Loaded Dipole from TBS. I have not tested on a SWR meter, but the spacing and the wire are the same as the TBS production version.
A friend wanted an easy way to make a standardized dipole with a UFL connection for his TBS RX's on wings. This cleans up the install on the vertical antenna a lot. You will no longer need an antenna sticking way up or dragging on the bottom of the wing.
1) Start with a TBS Immortal T antenna (has to be a V2...this is important) and cut the cover off to expose the circuit board inside.
2) Remove the ground wire off of the board.
3) Solder on a new wire. I used the wire off of the loaded dipole. It measured 113.75mm long. I measured with my Mitutoyo calipers that have been calibrated. I have read where you can use mig gun wire that is .30 or .35
4) Install the new Immortal Dipole into the printed case.
5) Glue the two halves together. I used hot glue for easy removal with some ISP if I need to work on it later.
6) Use some heat shrink to cover the ground wire.
7) Install and go fly far.