Motor mount for 1407 motors (16mm bolt circle) for the Lidl Glider for a lightweight setup. I am using a HGLRC 1407 3600kv motor, 12A ESC and 5x3.5 Prop.
- Insert 3 square nuts (M3, 5.5x5.5mm) into the printed 1407_MountPate
- Cut the tip of the glider and cut the + form of the MountPlate into the front surface of the plane
- Option: insert an 3mm carbon rod into the long hole at the bottom of the MountPlate. This rod can be drilled into to plane and gives additional strenght.
- glue MountPlate onto the plane (e.g. foam glue or hotglue)
- Drill/burn a hole through the center slot of the mount plate into the plane to route the motor wires
- fix the motor to the printed 1407_Mount. 4x M3 screws or M2 screws, depending on motor base
- screw nose with motor onto Mountplate (3x M3x10)
- have fun