This is another simple autoleveling pasive mechanism for hypercube.
These are parameters for Marlin config:
Distance from hotend:
X = -41.5mm (41.5mm to left side)
Y = 0
This thing was tested and is working fine. This is stronger than my before version.
You will have to use for assembling:
1 screw M3x50
2 nut M3
1 spring (14mm x 4mm). You can get it from a pen
1 magnet 9x2mm (Maybe you will need to add another one to increse the magnetic force)
1 microswitch 13x6mm
You will have to pass a drill of 3mm (and a little bit more) in order that the M3 screw pass through freely
The microswitch is connected in replacement of the original Z endstop
- Put the microswitch from top side. Glue it
- Assemble screw-nut-TOPE SENSOR-nut
- Put the magnet from the side to the pocket
- Calibrate the spring force, stretching it if necessary for activating the microswitch when the screw is down, and touching the magnet when the screw is up.
- Mount the assemble in the carriage.