This model includes a frame to which a Raspberry Pi, servo controller and camera can be mounted to.
Includes mounting points for:
- Raspberry Pi Model 3B+
- Raspberry Camera Module V2
- Adafruit 16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver (PCA9685)
(or components with similar hole placement)
Designed for HSP 94186 Brushed RC Car with dimensions 175 x 25 between cover hole centers
- Print volume: 190 x 84 x 25 (main frame) and 86 x 30 x 17 (camera arm).
- Maximum bridge is 26mm long (approx. 1 in)
- 1mm wall/three perimeters is sufficient
- No supports required
- 13 M2.5 x 8-10mm bolts, 13 nuts and 2 washers required (3mm ID x 8mm OD)
- Easy access to SD card from top, power ports from sides
- Camera arm pivot
- Little material required and fast printing time
- Extra batteries can be mounted on top of the main frame
- The main frame can be mounted upside down if the camera arm is not required
- Ensure your ribbon cable is long enough (standard Camera Module V2 is acceptable)
- Non-conductive spacer (sponge) required to reduce stress on PCB
0.2 (finer is better for rounds)
Heated bed recommended for good adhesion. 1mm wall thickness results in structurally sound part. PLA will become softer if left in direct sunlight and may cause warping.
Insulated copper wire was used for temporary fit-up
Max ribbon cable width - 18mm