Enhanced parameterized compartment box with rounded inner- and outer edges w/lid
Including two types of lids; a sliding lid and a normal cover.
June 2019 - V8.1
Credits: This design is a remix, based on the design from Acker to be found at:
(which in itself is a remix). Thank you Hippiegunnut & Acker, for the inspiration!
Improvements over Ackers design:
- outer corners are rounded
- inner compartments are rounded both at bottom and vertical walls
- sliding lid sits perfectly flush with all rounded and faceted edges
- The inner walls can be lowered slightly (optional). Useful for storing instruction booklets under de lid.
- optional sliding lid
- optional normal cover
- optional coin slots
- optional thumb hole in lid
This is an SCAD script. The meaning and usage of all parameters is described in the script.
Please feel free to let me know of any bugs or suggestions!
.20 in my sample, but .10 is better
Resolution of .20 works. But .10 looks better, especially the faceted parts of the sliding lid