Update 6/21/2019: Added v2 of both versions. Updated the original mount as I had made the 90 degree mounting hole in the wrong position. I have printed the original version and everything works great. Threads were perfect too. Also added another version that mounts on both sides, in case anyone wants that instead.
I've found myself printing straight from my dehydrator now. I needed a good way to take the strain off my filament sensor, and lengthen the tube in any way. This is the solution. I will mount it to the top right side of my frame, with a long tube going from the coupler to my filament dryer. Then the other side will use a shorter, bowden-length tube to connect to the filament sensor (which is connected the Titan Aero with more PTFE tubing and pushfits). This way I have a full end-to-end filament drying and printing solution.
Thanks to the original creator for the coupler design. I'm not good enough with CAD to model those up myself. So I just modeled the "blank" with Solidworks and slapped them together with Microsoft 3D Builder.
Three models are included. One has two mounting points, at 90 degrees from each other. The other is simpler and only has one. The last has mounting points on both sides, to increase stability. That one may be a bit trickier to print.
ARM8 (AM8 blv mod + extras)
I'd recommend printing this with the coupler facing upwards, lying on the flattest side. The coupler will likely be the hardest bit to print. It will also need support, but not much. When printed in PETG with the above settings, the support came out easily and threads were absolutely perfect.