I had problems with the fan shroud, so I needed a directional overhang / curling test.
- It will test overhang at four angles (30 to 60°) in all directions for curling issues
- bridging at 30, 50 and 70mm
- arcs at 2.5, 5 and 7.5mm radius (5, 10 and 15mm diameter)
- thin walls from 0.1mm up (mostly a test of the slicer, as it turns out)
- retraction and z lift testing dots
Openscad source file included.
Edit: new version with more supports and nothing below the bridges for better inspection. Also towers around the arcs to catch spaghetti without disturbing other tests.