This is a crane that works by turning the spool to bring up the rope.
- print all parts
NOTE: print the boom on its side, the hook with 100% infill, and the object picked up with 0% infill, and after you print the base, turn the top of the base loose, so it can do a full circle
- put seat tab into the base, using glue if needed.
- put the main body tabs into the base, using glue if needed
- put the pole tool into the spool, then put the pole tool into the sides
- put the completed spool into the main body
- put the boom into the main body
- get a string (i used sewing thread) and knot it onto spool
- string the string through the boom
- knot the string onto the hook
- put the hook into the circle on the object, and turn the spool to lift