My take on key hanger. I designed it so you have a keychain with a hole that fits the pins on a wall mounted part.
I made 3 different versions:
- one for duble sided tape
- one mounted directly with screws
- and my favourite, with hidden screws. Its made of two parts, one that you mount to the wall and second that slides on the wall mounted part.
I would recommend you to print:
- "key hanger_keychain.stl" with 100% infil for strenght and triangle support (50% density). Resolution 0.12 mm
- "key hanger_hidden screws 2 of 2.stl" with triangle support, again 50% support density. Resolution 0.2mm
- rest of the models, 20% infil density, and 5 parameters. Also 0.2mm resolution
Every part laying flat on a printing bed