My attempt to fit in one box all of The Game of Thrones components including expansions (Mother of Dragons, A Feast for Crows, A Dance with Dragons) and order tokens in coin capsules.
All cards are sleeved in FFG sleeves, round tokens in coin capsules (orders, vassal tokens – 26/31 mm int./ext. diameter, 160 total; influence track tokens – 22/24,8 mm int./ext. diameter, 21 total)
- 8 copies of house_orders&cards.stl - to store all house orders tokens in coin capsules and house cards (atop tokens)
- 7 copies of house_tokens.stl - to store house: power, supply, victory point and garrison tokens double layered (put atop order tokens and house cards – Targaryen has too many cards and tokens, hence separate container)
- 6 copies of units.stl – to store all house units
- 2 copies of targaryen_units.stl – to store all Targaryen units (dragons have to stand vertically – they won't fit either way) and one of the other houses units
- 1 copy of every other part
Put it all in the box as on scheme (pictures), atop Mother of Dragons extension board, all overlays and dominance tokens, core game board, house screens (4 x 2) and game manuals