Continuing on the Thunderbirds theme, Thunderbird 1 FAB!
Check the whole collection here: https://www.thingiverse.com/Superbeasti/collections/h2o-rocket
So, this is another rocket for the H2O system, Thunderbird 1. Assebmly is simple:
- Print all parts (including the launcher from the H2O Rocket Thing) and trim all rough spots
- Glue the TB1_Nozzle_Upper to the TB1_Engines
- Glue the TB1_Nozzle_Lower to the TB1_Nozzle_Upper
- Insert the TB1_Engine_Cover over the TB1_Engines
- Glue the TB1_Fuselage and TB1_Engines
- Glue the TB1_Engine_Cover to the TB1_Engines and TB1_Fuselage
- Insert the TB1_Fins, TB1_Wings and TB1_Nose_Cone without glue, as they are meant to be replaceable
- Thunderbirds are go!
Check out my other designs here: https://www.thingiverse.com/Superbeasti/designs
das Filament PLA