I liked the original but found the straight handle made it a tiny bit difficult to remove prints. I remixed it to have a slightly angled handle, which works better for me.
I added the scallops as a decorative touch.
EDIT: I had printed this out flat on the print bed which resulted in the edge being weak and coming apart. To correct this I printed it on its side, so that the edge would be perpendicular to the print layers rather than parallel. This produced a much nicer and sturdier edge.
Also, I read that vertical layers do well with larger layer heights so I printed it at .2mm layer height and got a really nice surface.
I used calipers to get the dimensions of the original and then modeled it in TinkerCad.