Upgraded versions of Ichibey's Sakura Cube parts.
- Motor brackets are now slotted to allow some belt tension adjustment.
- The idler bracket shaft hole is now positioned better for Core XY.
Goes with matching X-ends http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:363034
Print with 2-3 shells and a lot of infill for stiffness.
All 2020 mounting holes sized for M4 bolts & washers. You can use M5 if you drill out the 4.5mm holes a bit bigger.
- Should be made in ABS unless you have good stepper cooling
- Suits NEMA 17 steppers (w/ M3 fasteners)
- Intended idler bearing shaft is a M5 lag bolt 60mm or longer
- Designed for these flanged bearings: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002BBGNOI but larger can be used (up to 15mm flange diameter should fit)
- Depending on your printer's dimensional accuracy, you may need to drill out the idler shaft holes. On my R2x printing in ABS at 100.0% scale, they are a TIGHT fit to an M5 lag bolt. If you drill them out loose, use a nylock nut or some loctite on the M5 shaft to make sure it can't spin out.