Almost fully redraw with the aim to make the structure with a CNC router and use part I already have (NEMA motor, 8 and 10mm rods, HDPE, electronic parts...).
- I have use 8mm rodes for moving axis and 10mm for structure
- You can print the structure if you want, but the original one will use less material:
- use .stl for printing and .dxf for importing in your CNC software
- the frame is made of 15mm thick HDPE
- the electronic box will only fit the parts I use in the way I soldered them. You use something else to drive the motor, juste don't print it.
More details, BOM, photos, code and other sources on my git repository:
EDIT : Add FreeCAD source file
EDIT2 : Add gear protection cover (to keep finger safe)
Prusa PETG (orange), PLA (black)
orange and galaxy black
I use green Cheetah filament from Ninjaflex for the tumbler insert. Works great, do not wear and damper the noise :)